Lincoln Electric K3109-L Red Line Roll Cage Welding/Rigging Gloves (1 Pair – Large)
|February 4, 2014||Posted by kelly under Lincoln Electric|
- Silicone Knuckle Protection: helps protect your fingers and back of the hand from impact and injury.
- Palm Padding: overlaying lining layer reinforces high wear areas of the palm.
- Inside Lining Protection: provides protection against cuts.
- Kevlar® Stitching: provides maximum strength.
- Heat-Resistant Wrist Guard and Fastener: secures the gloves while allowing for quick removal.
If you handle both welding AND rigging on your marine or construction job site, now you can work with ONE pair of gloves instead of two. These Roll Cage gloves are constructed of durable cowhide, sewn with Kevlar thread and enhanced with extreme knuckle protection to withstand tough environments. The new patented-design Roll CageTM Welding Rigging Gloves are dual purpose gloves that offer complete protection for your hands.
List Price: $ 49.95